I see I forgot to post about the simple knit dress that I drafted myself. I just measured myself approximately, marked out the measurements on the fabric and cut away! It's a little snug in the chest. I guess it's okay as I'm breastfeeding right now. I made it with the limited burgundy Ponte di Roma fabric that I have left from the burgundy top.
To fix the slight tear in the fabric on the right thigh area, I used the little bits of scrap Ponte di Roma and made a small leaf applique. It's not the most sophisticated but I really have no more of that fabric left. The best I can do under the circumstances!